Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering this prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by TiVo, an Xperi company, One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB, United Kingdom.
Eligibility to enter
- This is a UK based prize draw. The prize draw is only open to UK resident adults (aged 18 or over), who opt-in to join the TiVo mailing list and vote for at least one category in the 2023 TRIC awards. Employees, contractors working for Xperi, TiVo, TRIC or associated companies or their families or agents are not eligible to participate.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- No purchase is necessary. The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize draw is restricted to one entry per person.
How to enter
- To enter the prize draw you must provide your name, email address, opt-in confirmation and vote in at least one category in the 2023 TRIC awards using the entry form on https://tric.org.uk/public-poll/.
- All participants who provide this information will be entered into the prize draw from which winners will be randomly selected.
- The prize draw opens on 14 April 2023 at 16:00 BST
- The prize draw closes on 19 May 2023 at 17:00 BST
- Entries received after the closing date will not be valid, accepted, or considered.
- The prizes will be:
- First Prize x 1 – Two tickets for the TRIC Awards ceremony on 27 June 2023 and a TiVo Goody Bag
- Second Prize x 10 – TiVo Goody Bag
- No cash alternative will be offered to prizes.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The winner of the award tickets will be responsible for their own travel to/from the event.
- The decision of TiVo regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be drawn after the closing date and notified via the email they provided.
- TiVo will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email, they will lose the right to the prize and TiVo reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Prizes will be posted/couriered ex works to winners to an address in mainland Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
Data protection and publicity
- The winners consent to their names being displayed on the TRIC, TiVo and Xperi websites and social media channels.
- The Name (initial and surname only) of the winners will be available on request from TiVo EMEA Marketing at [email protected]
- The additional contact information provided by the winners (physical address, phone number) will only be used to send their prize.
Limitation of Liability
- TiVo does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that TiVo does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- TiVo accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- TiVo reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.