TRIC promotes mutual understanding, goodwill and networking among those in the technology and related industries, by the holding of high-profile events, and raising money for good causes nominated by TRIC.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Please discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) of distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Physical contact has been shown to aid the transmission of Coronavirus. Several of our larger international clients have issued “handshake bans” within their organisations. Please do not be offended if somebody refuses to shake hands with you – they are taking sensible precautions and are likely to be following their own corporate guidelines.
- If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no recent travel history to China or other affected areas, please practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and – ideally – stay at home until you have recovered.
- Avoid travelling at all if you have a temperature or a cough or a sore throat
Meet the TRIC president
John Barrowman took on the mantle of TRIC president in July 2020, we’re so excited to have him on board and he is the perfect ambassador for us.
Check out the winners!
Meet the winners from the 2020 Awards, feel the excitement!
Book your tickets for our Christmas Lunch!
Supporters of TRIC can already book their tickets for the 2020 Christmas Lunch. Tickets are selling fast!