We are working closely with Grosvenor House to ensure that the well being of our guests are paramount priority, hand sanitizers will be located at several points throughout the building and on everyone’s tables.
We encourage all our guests to take sensible precautions:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Please discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) of distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Physical contact has been shown to aid the transmission of Coronavirus. Several of our larger international clients have issued “handshake bans” within their organisations. Please do not be offended if somebody refuses to shake hands with you – they are taking sensible precautions and are likely to be following their own corporate guidelines.
- If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no recent travel history to China or other affected areas, please practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and – ideally – stay at home until you have recovered.
- Avoid travelling at all if you have a temperature or a cough or a sore throat
Our president, Lorraine Kelly, has been doing a daily update on her programme with Dr Hilary and their recommendation is business as usual, to carry on with day to day life and trying to calm the media frenzy that’s currently taking place. You can see the video here: